Sunday 7 August 2016

Owlpost.pk Box Review!

BEHOLD! This was my very first box I ordered from Owlpost.pk, and for those of you who do not know, Owlpost is a monthly YA-book subscription box that has a different theme every month, with a box that contains the most anticipated YA novels along with 4 to 5 bookish goodies. It is perfect for all my fellow bookworms and nerds.When I came across their page on instagram (@owlpost.pk) I knew I wanted to order one right away!

So the box I ordered was their debut July box with the them 'Love-Actually'. Let me be honest, I have no idea what I was expecting in their first box but when it finally arrived in the mail, I could not keeo my composure and instantly rip open the box (almost ripped!).

It was spectacular and the presentation was impeccable! All the goodies that it contained were absolutely stunning and loved each and every one of them. The following were the contents of the box:
1. 2 button badges [MY MOST FAVOURITE]
2. 'Read Sleep'READ Repeat' coaster for a Mug
3.  A mug 'My Coffee Knows The Stories I Read
4. Two TBR cards to keep a track of your reading
5. A decal that said "Readers Gonna Read"
6. Finally a YA contemporary Romance Novel, "The Problem With Forever" by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Personally, I loved the button badges the most and obviously the book. It was one of the books that I had wanted to buy in a really long time so I was glad when I received it.
To sum it all up, I was NOT disappointed at all and wanted to buy subscribe for 12 months (lol!) but unfortunately after buying so many books this month, I am broke. But no matter, I will definitely be buying more boxes from them in the future and hopefully they will be as good as this one, or maybe even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment