Wednesday 15 June 2016

Eleanor & Park

Title: Eleanor & Park
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Genre: Young-adult fiction
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15745753-eleanor-park
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Eleanor-Park-Rainbow-Rowell/dp/1250012570


For quite a while there was a gigantic buildup about Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I, at last chose to give that a read after the greater part of my companions prescribed it to me. What's more, to be completely forthright, I was passed up by this book. From the first page, Rowell's composition had me dazzled and I couldn't put the put it down till I read it up to the last page.

 It's around a guy and girl, in their high school year with various identities and their pursuit to locate their internal identity or a quest for who they truly are.

This book made me wail toward the end and each word, each page made me feel a wide range of emotions.
This is an unquestionable requirement read for each young person. 


"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't meant to look nice. It was supposed to make you feel something."
Isn't that line wonderful and doesnt that simply give you goosebumps?

 Rowell depicted the character of Eleanor and Park so perfectly that I truly have no words to portray it. 

I am not exactly beyond any doubt how most perusers would see her written work however to me it was certainly a flawless book.
What's more, I unquestionably yearn for a sequel of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment